Covid 19 update: I’m delighted to announce that Tai Chi have restarted in Tynemouth and Cullercoats. For more information or to reserve your space, please call Jacqueline on 07726 118801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Always wanted to try Tai Chi? Joints feel achy and want an exercise that helps arthritis?
We are delighted to be starting a new daytime Tai Chi classes in Cullercoats and Tynemouth
- Mondays 9.10-9.50am Holy Saviours Parish Hall, Manor Road, Tynemouth
- Thursdays 1.15-2pm Cullercoats Methodist Church – Main Hall
- Thursdays 2.15-3pm Cullercoats Methodist Church – Main Hall
You will learn the Tai Chi for Arthritis programme to increase muscle strength and flexibility. It improves balance both mentally and physically and is a great form of relaxation.
For people with or without arthritis – all ages and abilities welcome.
Classes cost £5 and must be pre-booked in blocks due to Covid-19. (£6 per class from 1st September 2021)
Contact Jacqueline on 07726 118801 or email email@example.com for further information or to book a place
Tai Chi Class Information – Covid19
Longsands Rehabilitation: Tai Chi for Health Class during Covid19
Booking a class
Classes must be pre-booked, to ensure maximum occupancy for the class is not surpassed. The maximum occupancy rate is important to maintain social distancing and adequate ventilation
- Contact Jacqueline on phone 07726 118801 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to pre-book your class.
- Please pay in advance for your classes – preferred method is contactless card payment.
- 4-week block of classes – £20 (4 weeks at £5 per class)
- You will be asked to complete a health assessment before starting the class. You will be emailed a self-assessment questionnaire to complete, and your responses may indicate a need for some follow up questions by Jacqueline. If you do not have access to email, contact Jacqueline to arrange a mutually convenient time to discuss by telephone.
You will be asked for your name and telephone number as part of the booking process. I require this personal data to adhere to my regulatory Professional Standards; however this information may also be shared up to 21 days following the class for NHS Test and Trace purposes. All personal data is used, stored and destroyed within GDPR guidelines.
Before the class
Do not attend the class in person, if you have symptoms of Covid 19 or should be self-isolating as per current Government guidelines. You will be refunded any monies paid if you are unable to attend when following government guidelines to reduce spread of Covid19.
Only bring essential items into the class, such as
- Face covering
- Hand sanitiser
- A drink – e.g water bottle – there is no access to the kitchens
Arriving at the class
-Tynemouth: Please do not park at the venue; there is on street parking close by
– Cullercoats: Park using alternate spaces
Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your class start time and maintain 2m social distancing whilst waiting to enter the venue. Use hand sanitiser as you enter the venue and follow local signage regarding one-way systems.
Arrive at the class ready to exercise. There are no changing facilities available (toilets are available). Wear comfy, loose fitting clothing that you feel comfortable in. You will need to wear shoes throughout the class.
Please put on a suitable face covering before entering the venue. Once you are in the venue, you will have an allocated exercise space. When you are in your allocated space, you may remove your face covering to exercise. You will need to put your face covering back on when you leave your exercise space and move around the venue.
During the class
You will have an allocated exercise space, that ensures appropriate social distance and ventilation for all participants. Please remain within your allocated space; follow the flow through the hall when you need to leave your space.
There will be a chair in each allocated space. You can use the chair for placing your personal items on and/or for support during the class. At the end of the class, every chair will be cleaned.
After the class
I hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know what when well and what could be tweaked to improve the class.