I’ve just heard that North Tyneside is going to start surge testing to improve detection of the Indian variant of Covid19. There is very little information available about what this might mean for activities in the area, therefore my current plan is
- the class will be running tomorrow (20th May), following Covid19 guidelines
- please consider the potential risks and benefits of attending the exercise class
- if you do not wish to attend, I completely understand, and of course you do not need to pay for the session
- do not attend the class if you have any symptoms of Covid19 or have been advised to self-isolate
- please consider completing regular covid19 screening. I understand you can pick up free tests from local chemists https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing/regular-rapid-coronavirus-tests-if-you-do-not-have-symptoms/
If you have any questions, then please call me to discuss, and check your emails for any further updates.
Keep safe, still!!